Home - Sermons & Resources - Bible Reading Plans
- 52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Bible in a year with each day of the week dedicated to a different genre of Scriptue.
- 5x5x5 Bible Reading Plan
- New Testament in a year, reading Monday to Friday.
- Bible Reading Chart
- Read at your own pace while keeping track on a chart.
- Chronological Bible Reading Plan
- Read through the Bible in the chronological order of its events.
- ESV Daily Bible Reading Plan
- 4 Daily readings from the following lists: Psalms and Wisdom, Pentateuch and History, Chronicles and Prophets, and Gospels and Epistles.
- Every Word in the Bible
- Read the Bible one chapter at a time, alternating between the Old and New Testament.
- Historical Bible Reading Plan
- The Old Testament readings follow Israel's Hebrew Bible and the New Testament readings follow the order in which the books were written.
- M'Cheyne One-Year Reading Plan
- One year reading plan on ESVBible.org website. You have the option of reading the passage on the website or listening to it.
- Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System
- Read 10 chapters a day, you'll read through many parts of the Bible multiple times by the end of the year.
- Straight Through the Bible Reading Plan
- Read straight through the bible, from Genesis to Revelation.
- Tabletalk Bible Reading Plan
- Two readings each day (1 from the Old Testament and 1 from the New Testament).
- The Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan
- Four readings a day beginning in Genesis, Psalms, Matthew and Acts.
- The Legacy Reading Plan
- No set readings each day, rather it has set books for each month and a set number of Psalms & Proverbs each week.
- Two-Year Bible Reading Plan
- Read the Old and New Testaments once, and Psalms & Proverbs four times.
© Harvest Bible Chapel - Waterloo Region Ontario
106-181 Groh Ave, Cambridge, ON, N3C 1Y8, 519-658-6333
| Weekend Services